If he thinks that's bad, wait till he catches the bad aids.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
If he thinks that's bad, wait till he catches the bad aids.
crack is whack
he deserves to be starved
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I hope someone feeds his fat ass some sausage. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
2300 calories per day is more than the majority of the folks in the world get....
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
We had one try the same thing at ROSP. He weighed in at 705 when we gurneyed him into ROSP from ACC (was too fat to move). After consuming the delicious,healthy fare at The Rusty Skillet,he is around 450 now and dropping. He was told the food met national guidelines,and this dude will hear the same thing.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
When I worked at ROSP there was constantly the most frivilous lawsuits going on. One inmate tried to sue because he wanted sensodyne toothpaste for his sensitive teeth, another because it had been 6 months and one day since he had gotten his teeth cleaned...Alot of them just waited for a reason to sue the whole medical dept. and any CO who looked their way. I wanted so bad to answer their request with something like "your teeth should have to rot out"...but I couldn't...
They have nothing better to do than think of ways to make everyone who worked there miserable.
The guy in this article should be thankful he is losing weight, I'm sure he is a heart attack waiting to happen. If they were truly trying to punish him they would keep feeding him until he pops...
Bookmarks